Campus Admin/Hospitality Coordinator
The campus administrator provides support to CCC Aurora by administering human resource, building use, financials, scheduling, communication, technology and hospitality areas.
The Aurora Campus Admin/Hospitality Coordinator reports to the Aurora Campus Pastor and the CCC Administrator.
- Provide secretarial and receptionist support, schedule appointments, church calendaring and event scheduling and logistics, office equipment and supplies
- Initial contact point for weddings and funeral planning
- Assist in coordinating building use
- Church database: primarily responsible for accuracy and maintenance of CCC Aurora database. Train staff and volunteers for database use as the need arises
- Finance: assist in handling all campus bills and contracts. Assist staff in securing reimbursements, making ministry purchases and accounting for expenditures. Assist in salary record keeping/time sheets as needed.
- Hospitality: recruit and work with volunteers to maintain an excellent environment of welcome, visitor identification and visitor follow-up.
- Communication: coordinate and maintain the CCC communication process for promotion of events and ministries. Assist in securing resources needed for Sunday worship.
- Work collaboratively with the campus and entire CCC team
- Provide ministerial support related to prayer, witnessing, counseling or encouraging others when called upon
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Be in a dynamic and growing relationship with Christ
- Live a life of integrity and submission which flows from personal Gospel transformation
- Collaborate, connect relationally with people, be pleasant and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and learn
- Commit to becoming a member of Christ Community Chapel
- Possess strong computer software skills (MS Office products and database)
- Possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- This person should be a member of Christ Community Chapel or in agreement with Christ Community Chapel doctrine and DNA
- This person should attend regularly and support Christ Community Chapel weekly services/ministry
- This person is expected to hold weekly office hours (TBD)
- This person is expected to attend the Christ Community Chapel All Staff Meeting