Here at CCC, we want to bring the stories of the Bible alive for kids so that they know and love God and his word, and understand the love he has for them. Throughout the week and during every weekend service, we are committed to providing a safe, age-appropriate place for kiddos to get familiar with God and his word in a way that makes sense. We’re currently seeking an individual to lead the Children’s Ministry Team, with the opportunity to innovate and shape our Children’s Ministry as a whole.
Hudson Campus | Full-time
The position is for you if…
- You love children of all ages and have a passion to see them come to know and love Jesus
- You are a visionary, relational, strategic ministry professional
- You are excited by the challenge of leading a large children’s ministry
You also should have…
- A bachelor’s degree (required)
- Three years of experience in children’s ministry in a church of 1,000 or more (preferred)
- Three years of experience leading multiple paid staff members (preferred)
CCC can offer…
- Competitive salary and benefits including healthcare and education assistance
- A team-oriented, innovative, dynamic work environment
Christ Community Chapel is a non-denominational, multi-site church located in Northeast Ohio. Our mission is to help people come to know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily. The Hudson Campus averages over 3,000 people and this position will have the opportunity to impact over 500 kids in weekly worship.
If you have a question or would like to see a complete job description, contact [email protected].