Hudson Campus // Part-time
The facilities assistant will work on CCC’s facilities team, helping bring operational and facilities support to all events and activities taking place within CCC’s buildings.
- Provide maintenance and facilities support at CCC buildings
- Assist with maintenance of grounds and building up-keep as assigned
- Assist with cleaning duties as assigned
- Set up and tear down events and activities
- Participate fully as a member of CCC staff, including attending all-staff gatherings and other duties as assigned
The position is for you if you
- You are in a dynamic, growing relationship with Jesus
- You are a hard-working, efficient, detail-oriented team player
- You are able to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs.
- You are able and willing to work some nights and weekends
You also should have
- Completed bachelor’s degree (preferred)