Hudson Campus // Full-time
If you are wired to develop process and procedures, enjoy interacting with others, and have HR experience, you might be the person we need as our Human Resources Generalist. Your role in keeping our employee procedures running smoothly and efficiently will help our ministry teams stay focused on our mission of making Jesus famous in our church and throughout our community.
- Assist with internal HR functions serving a staff of 120+ full-time and part-time employees, including employee management, benefits administration, performance evaluation, and on-boarding.
- Assist with external HR functions, including recruiting, interviewing, reference checks, salary negotiations, and background screening.
- Recommend and implement policies and best practices for HR in compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Manage all employee HR-related queries or requests.
The position is for you if you
- Are in a dynamic and growing relationship with Jesus
- Are relational, organized, and detail-oriented
- Have a passion for helping organizations care for and develop their staff members
- Have an understanding of HR best practices and procedures including conflict management skills
You also should have
- A bachelor’s degree (required) with a concentration in Human Resources (preferred)
- At least three years of experience in Human Resources (preferred) at an organization with 100+ employees
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
CCC can offer
- Competitive salary and benefits including healthcare and education assistance
- A team-oriented, innovative, dynamic work environment