Christ Community Chapel is seeking an individual to join its student ministry leadership team with an emphasis on middle school students. This person will have the opportunity to innovate and shape the middle school ministry at CCC for the next generation.
Hudson Campus // Full-time
The Middle School Ministry Pastor / Director reports to the Student Ministry Pastor.
The position is for you if…
- You are a visionary, relational, growth-oriented ministry professional
- You love students and have a passion to see them come to know and love Jesus
- You thrive when creating relational momentum and working with teams
- You are excited by the challenge of developing an established ministry for future growth
You also should have…
- A bachelor’s degree (required)
- Three years of experience in student ministry at a church of 1,000 or more
- Three years of experience leading multiple staff members
CCC can offer…
- Competitive, full-time salary and benefits including healthcare and education assistance
- A team-oriented, innovative, dynamic work environment
- Growth potential in an already-established ministry and the freedom to reshape the ministry to create growth
Christ Community Chapel is a non-denominational, multi-site church located in Northeast Ohio. CCC’s mission is to help people come to know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily. CCC’s Hudson Campus averages over 3000 adults in weekly worship as well as over 150 students involved in middle school ministry.