Christ Community Chapel is seeking an individual to join its children’s ministry team with an emphasis on kids and students with special needs. This person will have the opportunity to use his/her gifts, talents, and skills to create, organize, and develop the special needs ministry within CCC Kids at the Hudson Campus of Christ Community Chapel.
Hudson Campus // Part-time
The Special Needs Coordinator reports to the Children’s Ministry Director.
The position is for you if…
- You are a leader, committed to excellence, and a growth-oriented ministry professional
- You love kids and have a passion to see them come to know and love Jesus
- You are flexible and are able to adapt quickly within a growing (i.e., changing) church environment
- You thrive when able to provide a loving and safe environment for kids and students with special needs
You should also have…
- A bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2 years experience working with a children’s ministry or in a special needs setting
CCC can offer…
- A competitive part-time (15 hours) salary
- A team-oriented, innovative, and dynamic work environment
Christ Community Chapel is a non-denominational, multi-site church located in Northeast Ohio. CCC’s mission is to help people come to know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily. CCC’s Hudson Campus averages over 3,000 adults in weekly worship as well as about 550 kids involved in children’s ministry.