The goal of the summer internship program is to help individuals cultivate their ministry gifts, grow in spiritual maturity, come to a deeper understanding of ministry within the local church, and develop their leadership skills.
Summer Interns report to the Internship Program Director and the ministry head in the assigned ministry specialization area.
This position is for you if..
- You are exploring ministry as a potential career
- You thrive when working as a part of a team
- You are excited by the challenge of growing and developing your professional skills
- You graduated high school in the year 2018 or earlier
CCC can offer..
- Paid, part-time (20 hours) salary for twelve weeks (May 15 – August 7)
- Practical experience and leadership development throughout the summer