Christ Community Chapel is seeking an individual to work directly with the art director/video producer and will be assisting with the entire end-to-end video process from ideation to execution on various platforms including pre-produced Sunday production, web, and social media. The ideal candidate is someone currently studying communications, film, arts, or marketing, and available on a part-time basis.
Hudson Campus // Part-time
The Video Intern reports to the Art Director/Video Producer.
- Assisting on shoots
- Lighting and shooting videos for production around the church and online.
- Pre editing and footage categorization
- Storytelling style video and still images
- Research on trending topics and creative techniques
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Experience shooting and editing videos
- Knows their way around a DSLR and production camera
- Eager to learn and develop skills
- Available 20 hours a week into May with a potential opportunity to continue
CCC can offer:
- Competitive salary
- A team-oriented, innovative, dynamic work environment