All services and events are suspended until further notice.
To protect your health and the health of our community, all services and events are suspended until further notice. LEARN MORE
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Basket Drop Off
November 25, 2019 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
It’s Thanksgiving Basket time! This is one of our favorite things to do each year. Once you pick up your bin during weekend services, please fill it with the suggested list below and drop it off on Nov. 25 between 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. We will have a team ready to carry it inside, organize it, and deliver it to a family who might otherwise go without. This is a simple, yet impactful way to love others and make Jesus famous.
If you know someone in our congregation or community who won’t have a Thanksgiving meal without some help, send their name and address to [email protected]
Suggested Thanksgiving Basket List
- Frozen turkey (15+ pounds)
- Vegetables (four 15 oz cans such as corn, peas, green beans)
- One fresh pie (No frozen pies please)
- Potatoes (5 pound bag)
- Dinner rolls (10-12 in packages, no tubes)
- Cranberry sauce (one 14 oz can)
- Packaged stuffing (2 boxes)
- Yams (two 40 oz cans)
- Gravy (three 18 oz jars)
- Napkins (small package)
- Disposable aluminum pan without handles (Heavy duty, used for cooking turkey)
- Aluminum foil (one small roll)
Please be sure you keep the turkey completely frozen until drop off. For health and safety reasons, we are unable to distribute thawed turkeys.