All services and events are suspended until further notice.
To protect your health and the health of our community, all services and events are suspended until further notice. LEARN MORE
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Basket Pick Up
November 2, 2019 – November 3, 2019
It’s Thanksgiving Basket time! This is one of our favorite things to do each year. Pick up a bin to fill with all the fixings for a Thanksgiving dinner, and it will be delivered to a family who might otherwise go without. When you get your bin, you will receive a list of all the things you should include in your bin. This is a simple, yet impactful way to love others and make Jesus famous.
You can drop off your filled bin Nov. 25 from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m at the Hudson Campus.
If you know someone in our congregation or community who won’t have a Thanksgiving meal without some help, send their name and address to [email protected]
- Frozen turkey (15+ pounds)
- Vegetables (four 15 oz cans such as corn, peas, green beans)
- One fresh pie (No frozen pies please)
- Potatoes (5 pound bag)
- Dinner rolls (10-12 in packages, no tubes)
- Cranberry sauce (one 14 oz can)
- Packaged stuffing (2 boxes)
- Yams (two 40 oz cans)
- Gravy (three 18 oz jars)
- Napkins (small package)
- Disposable aluminum pan without handles (Heavy duty, used for cooking turkey)
- Aluminum foil (one small roll)